Have you experienced any of these?
- Wishing you could sing like your favorite artist.
- A desire to "nail" the solo but you only know how to blend in the background.
- A desire to blend because your voice sticks out too much.
- Reaching, straining, or difficulty singing high notes.
- Feeling like your voice is "shot."
- A definite break between your lower range (chest) and your higher range (head/falsetto).
- People can't understand your words.
- Not sure how to sing vibrato.
- The song you're singing doesn't sound as good as when someone else sings it.
- Scared that you'll just sound silly.
I work with children and adults who want to feel the joy of sharing musical moments with family, friends, and audiences with a beautiful, natural tone. With my science-based training, you can finally enjoy your true voice gliding through melodies with ease, nailing those high notes without straining, yet with powerful resonance to touch the minds and hearts of your audience.
In just a few minutes, I can usually increase your range by 2 or 3 notes.
Let's find out together just how amazing you can be!
Not sure yet? Here is more information about what you get when you study voice with me.